Thursday, August 20, 2015

62 is the new 60




“Charming, loveable, but failed middle-aged blogger seeks success doing You Tube videos.”


Based on The Quotations of Slim Fairview.



God did not grant me the ability to sing, but He did grant me the wisdom to know.”


“This morning I looked at myself in the mirror with my glasses on. Then I looked at myself in the mirror with my glasses off. I think I look much better without my glasses.”


“I used to be rich, young, and good looking.  Then I got old and lost all my money.”


“Guys, don’t look for a woman who loves you for who you are.  Look for a woman who loves you for the better man she helps you to become.”


“Give a man a fish, he can eat for a day.  Teach him to fish and he will nag you to go fishing with him the rest of your life.”


“Fashion always goes out of style. Style never goes out of fashion.”


“I still refuse to wear one of those clown school lobster bibs that big city fashion designers refer to as sartorially correct neck-wear.”


“I can’t do that scruffy three day fashion statement.  If I don’t shave for three days, I don’t look like Miami Vice.  I look like Gabby Hayes.”


“Some people have lawyers because they need lawyers. Other people need lawyers because they have lawyers.”



Warmest regards,


Slim





All Quotes from The Quotations of Slim Fairview.


Copyright © 2015 Bob Asken
All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment