Saturday, July 23, 2011

Side Street Journal Friday 23 July 2011


Commentary on Global Political and Economic Events by Slim Fairview
Please also see also http://slimviews.blogspot.com  Please do click the follow button for The Journal--and please email a link to your friends.  Thank you.

Slim




Slimfairview Slim Fairview
"Better late than sorry." Slim Fairview


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
http://lnkd.in/DgzsiJ Thank you, Bryan Moir. "I really do know what I know. How do I know what I know? That, I don't know, But I...


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
GE.... Caterpillar Soar!! GOOD NEWS. Please, do share some of the secrets of your success with others. Sincerely, Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Congress fixing the budget: Like a dog walking on its hind legs. My abject apologies to Dr. Johnson. Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
To the EuroCrats re: Greece 1. Diplomacy--if you have to explain it, it isn't diplomacy. [The Quotations of Slim Fairview]


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
To the EuroCrats re: Greece. 2. My parent taught me to treat M*N*Y as a four letter word. Regards, Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
EuroCrats Finish Greek Debt Plan. Successfully embarrass Greece while successfully avoiding an economic development plan. Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
WSJ: Headline -- "Slim Fallout Seen for Europe Banks" Slim? Are they trying 2 tie into my Search Rankings? Gotta love it, Guys. Thanks. Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
SatrtPage Search [China + facebook revolution] Results13,999,506 # 3? slimviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/will-f… Thank you, StartPage. Sincerely slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Read The diane_berard Daily on paper.li/diane_berard?u…


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
@
@socialmediacrux Thanks 4 the follow. Please visit & (?) follow slimviews.blogspot.com & sidestreetjournal.blogspot.com Thank you again. Sincerely, Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
http://lnkd.in/cWAY4j Positive reinforcement of negative behaviour [regardless of what you learned watching talk show television] is a...


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Please add Vietnam to the list of visitors & please allow me 2 thank the people who translated my page into Vietnamese translate.google.com.vn/translate?hl=v…


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Oops. I mean, dissolve. Sorry.


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Debt Talks devolve into acrimony: Boston Globe boston.com/news/nation/ar… With commentary by Slim Fairview. Thank you. Regards, Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Google Search [leadership how to motivate an underperforming individual in Results: 1,720 K #7? slimviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to… Thank you, Google Slim



Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Canada, Germany, Denmark, UK, Malaysia, South Africa, Belgium, Ireland, Puerto Rico: Visitors to slimviews.blogspot.com Thank you all. Slim


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
GOOGLE SEARCH [facebook revolution china] RESULTS? 55,800,000 # 1 IN THE RESULTS?... http://fb.me/196R6DRB0


GOOGLE SEARCH [facebook revolution china] RESULTS? 55,800,000 # 1 IN THE RESULTS? slimviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/will-f… THANK YOU, GOOGLE. REGARDS, SLIM


Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Google Search [revamp post office] Results? 1,430, 000 Which was # 4 ? slimviews.blogspot.com/2011/07/going-… THANK YOU, GOOGLE. Sincerely, Slim



Slimfairview Slim Fairview
Pakistan: Friend or Not? My guess? Friend. slimviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/osama-… Regards, Slim



Regards,

Slim


PS.  I am not Paul Harvey.  However, I am open to becoming a commentator, columnist, or paid blogger.

If you’ve found anything I said to be helpful, please don’t hesitate to send me one of those tricked-out laptops and to tuck a few dollars into the envelope along with the thank you note.

Sincerest regards,

Slim



Copyright © 2011 Slim Fairview

No comments:

Post a Comment