Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Your Dentist Can't Solve the EuroCrisis.

Draghi, "The law does not allow..."

Here is the analogy.

You cut yourself.  You go to your dentist.  You say, "Doctor, I cut myself. Can you stitch me up?"

Your dentist says, "Open your mouth and let's see what we have."

You say, "I didn't cut my gum, I cut my arm."

Your dentist says, "The law does not allow me to stitch up your arm.  I can give you a band-aid, but I can't apply it. I will leave it on the counter, you can put it on yourself."

Fine.  However, you still need stitches. You go to the dentist next door.  She tells you the same thing.  You go to the dentist across the street. He tells you the same thing.

The band-aids save you from bleeding all over the place.  Still, you need stitches.  Eventually, you pass out.  You are taken to the hospital.  There, a doctor stitches your arm.

You're dentist can't solve the EuroCrisis either.

Warmest regards,

Slim

slimfairview@yahoo.com

Copyright (c) 2011 Slim Fairview

No comments:

Post a Comment